Visit TULUM EXPERIENCE & BEACH, the only archaeological city on the coast of Quintana Roo, where, as well as discovering one of the most iconic ruins in Mayan culture, you can enjoy one of the best views of the Mexican Caribbean. With the best provider of mayan expeditions: Chichen Itza Experience.
Tulum was one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Maya; it was at its height between the 13th and 15th centuries and managed to survive about 70 years after the Spanish began occupying Mexico. Old World diseases brought by the Spanish settlers appear to have resulted in very high fatalities, disrupting the society and eventually causing the city to be abandoned. One of the best-preserved coastal Maya sites, Tulum is today a popular site for tourists.
Tulum; Is the site of a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city serving as a major port for Cobá. The ruins are situated on 12-meter (39 ft) tall cliffs, along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Discover Mayan culture, dive into the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and return home to tell everyone how you experienced Tulum.
DurationAPPROXIMATE DURATION: 7 hours including pick ups and transfers.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Complimentary bottle of water.
- Admission and guided tour in the archaeological site.
- Free time to enjoy the beach.
- Use of showers and dressing rooms.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera or in casyou wish to eat and drink at the beach club.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.